Buy Ketoconazole cream
Availability: In Stock (32 packs)
Ketoconazole cream is used for treating certain fungal infections of the skin.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|2 creams||$19.84||$39.68||ADD TO CART|
|3 creams||$18.52||$3.97||$59.52 $55.55||ADD TO CART|
|4 creams||$17.86||$7.94||$79.36 $71.42||ADD TO CART|
|5 creams||$17.46||$11.90||$99.20 $87.30||ADD TO CART|
|6 creams||$17.19||$15.87||$119.04 $103.17||ADD TO CART|
|7 creams||$17.01||$19.84||$138.89 $119.04||ADD TO CART|
|8 creams||$16.86||$23.81||$158.72 $134.91||ADD TO CART|
|9 creams||$16.75||$27.78||$178.56 $150.78||ADD TO CART|
|10 creams||$16.67||$31.74||$198.40 $166.66||ADD TO CART|
What is Ketoconazole cream?
For the treatment of fungus, agents for external use are widely used. One of the common and effective drugs is ketoconazole. It helps to quickly and permanently get rid of the disease.
Ketoconazole is a white cream that contains 20 mg of active ingredient per 1 g. It is in an aluminum tube with a capacity of 15 g.
Ketoconazole refers to antifungal drugs for local exposure, to derivatives of triazole and imidazole.
The action of Ketoconazole is due to the fact that it disrupts the biosynthesis of ergosterol, phospholipids and triglycerides necessary for the formation of fungal cell membranes.
The drug is active against dermatophytes: Epidermophyton, Trichophyton, Microsporum; causative agents of multicolored lichen: Malassezia Furfur and candidiasis.
Indications for the use
Indications for the use of this drug are:
- damage to nails, skin and hair with dermatophytes or yeast;
- candida paronychia;
- gastrointestinal mycoses;
- mycosis of the eye;
- cutaneous leishmaniasis;
- seborrheic dermatitis;
- systemic mycosis;
- fungal sepsis;
- vaginal candidiasis;
- for the prevention of mycoses in HIV patients.
Methods of use and dosage Ketoconazole cream
Before applying the ointment, the affected areas must be thoroughly washed with soap and dried. Then apply a thin layer of the product and gently rub. This should be done once or twice a day. It is necessary to ensure complete absorption of the drug, therefore, within half an hour after application, it is not recommended to cover the affected area with clothing or a bandage.
If the cream is used to treat the skin of hands, then during the same period it is necessary to refrain from doing any work that requires immersion in water.
If the affected area is constantly in contact with clothing or the degree of the disease is severe, you can use the tool up to three times a day, since the possibility of an overdose is unlikely.
- In order to get rid of yeast on the skin, it will take from 14 to 21 days;
- With inguinal epidermophytosis, treatment should be continued from 14 to 28 days;
- You can get rid of pityriasis versicolor in 14-21 days;
- Treatment of foot fungus should be continued from 14 to 42 days. The drug must be used for another 14 days after the symptoms of the disease disappear so that relapse is not observed;
- With seborrheic dermatitis, the drug is used as maintenance therapy once a week;
- With epidermophytosis of the feet, the drug should be applied in the morning and evening for 7 days;
- With onychomycosis, the nail is first shortly cut off, then the gloss is cut off with a special file and the preparation is applied. The duration of treatment depends on the degree of damage to the nail, and can be up to 28 days.
For external use, the drug is not absorbed into the blood, so it can be used during pregnancy and lactation. At the same time, exclude the possibility of the drug getting into the baby’s mouth.
Ketoconazole for external use does not slow down the reaction rate, therefore it is allowed to use it to persons driving vehicles.
The drug is not used in ophthalmic practice. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes with water. If the drug was accidentally taken orally, it is necessary to do a gastric lavage, and then apply activated charcoal.
Ketoconazole for external use can be used by children from birth after prior consultation with a doctor and diagnosis.
Drugs are used with caution during pregnancy, during lactation, but are safe for use in childhood, starting with a newborn. According to the instructions, the use of cream or ointment is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to their components, the presence of allergies to the ingredients of the composition. In doubt, the use of drugs for intolerance to antibiotics.
Ketoconazole is usually well tolerated, but sometimes when applied topically, it can cause:
- skin irritation;
- contact dermatitis;
- increased dryness;
- oiliness, loss, color change (in patients with gray, chemically damaged hair) hair.